Current Career Opportunities
Social Media & Content Strategy Intern
Love social media? Interested in connecting with others to support programming in the Edina Public Schools? The Edina Education Fund seeks a social media intern to engage the community in making breakthrough programs for academic excellence possible. This part-time, unpaid position is open to students and non-students alike for the 2017-18 school year. This position is suitable for telecommuting.
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for collaborating with Edina Ed Fund staff and board members to develop and execute a social media marketing campaign (approximately 15 hours per month). The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of major social media platforms and social media analytics. S/he will be a self-starter who enjoys collaborating to build an effective plan and working independently to implement the social media calendar.
- Work with the Executive Director of the Edina Ed Fund to develop and execute engagement and marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create content for various campaigns;
- Schedule social media postings and actively maintain channel content; and
- Monitor analytics to determine ideas for future growth of social media channels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, and YouTube
- Working knowledge of social media and marketing analytics
Please contact Kathy Rendleman, Edina Education Fund Executive Director, at Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
The Ed Fund is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, creed, gender or any other protected category.